1st week @ the newness :)
>> Aug 9, 2008

I had a GREAT first week at work! People were so fun, crazy & welcoming (except for 1 girl who's acting wierd towards me...oh well) which helped with the transition :)
Okay, so it's an adjustment... they ALL pretty much use the bad language, but they know very well that I'm not that kinda girl. They were shocked but respectful.
I'm really IN the world but NOT OF it.
I haven't really done too much in terms of actual work because they're trying to ease me into it all. so seriously, i nearly fell asleep the one day! Im trying not to go on the net too much (goodness knows i'm an addict), so i looked through their archives of the ads they've done and so many of them are the ads that i've loved!
On Friday I went to lunch with my friend Thobeka (from college days) and it was so great to catch up. We work down the road from each other and it's good to know that we can have "lunch dates" from time to time.
She's having a hard time at her job and so she did a little venting, which was awesome because I could totally relate to what she was going through...
Life's Good :)
0 comments:
Post a Comment