Let's get HEALTHY!!
>> Aug 14, 2008
So.. my booty is a bit too bootylicious these days!! So what do we do - we need to slim down!
I'm trying to drink lots & lots & lots of water! For breakfast, I'm trying to eat a hearty meal (smoothie or toast or one bowl of cornflakes with a fruit) and before the meal i drink a cup of warm water with either lemon juice or apple cider vinegar - yugh! but cleansing apparently.
i'm planning on starting to hit to the gym at the end of the month (coz that's when i get paid..haha) and teaming up with my new roomie to be gym buddies! whoo whoo for adding motivation! I'm eating lots of fruit - which i love! - and increasing the veggie intake and just making good food choices...nothing too drastic, coz that NEVER lasts! i know myself too well. I LOVE FOOD! lol.
by the way, I FOUND A PLACE! I was kinda stressing because flats/apartments/cottages etc. are so expensive and I don't get paid alot - yet :)
so after much prayer, tears and research a found a cute townhouse in Weltevreden Park (about 5min drive from my sisters' place and THE GYM). I'll be sharing with a chickabee from Limpopo & she seems really cool.
I move in with one suitcase (which i've been living out of for the past month & a half)at the beginning of September.
I'm REALLY really excited about the 'emancipation'..haha.
It's all going to cost me alot of money & will most probably be broke half the time, but it'll definately teach me how to save, which I'm really looking forward to!
The past 2 months have really taught me that it's ESSENTIAL to have money tucked away for a difficult time.
So, let's get financially & physically healthy! Keep me motivated! I'll need it for sure :) Planning on looking and feeling FABULOUS for my birthday in a few months :)
0 comments:
Post a Comment