My friend Calvin!

>> Aug 22, 2008

I just got done watching a very emotional episode of "Extreme Makeover: Home Edition"... it was about the effects of Katrina in a little town in Mississippi. They built a great Memorial for all of them & also gave them hope.

It got me choked up and reminded me of my friend Calvin...




I didn't get to know him for long but he was closer to me than some of my life long friends had become to me :) He was just so darn likable! haha. I was guaranteed a hug and some friendly banter when I saw him and definately great laughs.
He had long shaggy hair that I never wanted him to cut because it was so him!
It was hilarious because the hair totally covered his one eye but that's made us love him so much more.

I miss him... alot. but i know that he's doing GREAT things and making everybody beam with his infectious nature! I'm not mourning his death but making sure to celebrate his life!! ...The coolest 17 year old I knew...

0 comments: