GREAT news!!

>> Sep 9, 2008

I've been REALLY homesick lately, and it's crazy expensive to pay for a flight home on the weekend 'cause it only ends up being a day & a 1/2 at home - makes no sense. So, I realised that it's a public holiday (heritage day) in about 2weeks (24/09), but it's a wednesday so I applied for leave on the Thursday & Friday and it was granted today!! Yaaay! This means I'll be home for 5 days! I'm so looking to sleeping in my bed, seeing my mom, my baby Zigi, waking up with the birds (yeah right), going to relax at the beach, seeing my friends and just BEING HOME! Yay for Thobeka going home!

1 comments:

Unknown September 11, 2008 at 9:09 PM  

Love your blog! You're so clever. Please allocate me some time while you're home...but seriously this time. Not like our plans to meet up before I left.