tagged

>> Oct 20, 2008

20 years ago
I had 2 months to go till my 4th Birthday!
10 years ago
i was having a difficult time adjusting to High School life, but my big sister was there so i felt like i had added protection from the ‘mean girls’
5 years ago
I was in the States (wow, that long?) Au pairing and having THE TIME OF MY LIFE!
3 years ago
I was at TUT getting straight A’s (i surprised myself) and making new friends & living at Res. I also co-hosted a radio show on Top Stereo 93.6 (campus radio)
1 year ago
Calvin passed away, I experienced a broken heart for the first time, had a job i wasn’t happy at, was in desperate need for a change.
So far this year
I’ve changed companies, left home, moved to a different province, moved into a Townhouse & learnt what it's like to share a space with somebody i don't know, learnt what it’s like to truly be broke, learnt that the Lord will never leave me destitute, changed future plans, missed a car payment and i'm stronger for it all!
Yesterday
I called the Taylors and a great chat with the kids! Also found out that Bea is attending Thatcher in California!
Today
I worked and obsessed over Au Pair pics on facebook & learnt not to sweat the small stuff
Tomorrow
I hope to get to the police station to get my police clearance and get my plans rolling :)

0 comments: