I Stand All Amazed :)

>> Oct 25, 2008

So the past couple months have been anything but easy... they've been really difficult to say the least but I'm amazed and how Heavenly Father ALWAYS comes through for me! I've learnt how to do my best, put my faith in Him & He'll do the rest for sure.


Classic example was the month of October; after deciding I'd been away from home for too long to took the trip and had an amazing time there.  Then when I got back and worked out all my finances i realised that i really didnt have money to make it through the month... so i prayed (alot) and didnt spend a penny & lived off the food that we had in house from last month and amazingly enough we had MORE than enough.
And on the days when things were a little squirmish my friend Zai from work, would miraculously come to work with lunch for the both of us :)

so, i put petrol in the car and only had enough in my tank to last me 2 weeks of the month.... i was nearing empty and getting kind of nervous but still faithful i knew id make it through somehow.

the day my tank went on empty (the orange light came on), my mom called and told me that Delta Airlines had refunded my ticket for the States & so it payed off the remaining amount on her credit card and she'd deposit the remainder into my account - this was EXACTLY enough for another tank of petrol and food in my stomach!!

AMAZING!

My testimony is strengthened daily and I'm so grateful for EVERY BLESSING, no matter how big or small :)

one day, when im super rich i'll look back at this experience and smile :):)

...confused at the grace that so fully he offers me....

0 comments: