tooth extraction...
>> Feb 6, 2009
...it hurt. like really bad & still does. apparently it'll be quite "sensitive" for the next couple days. and people wonder why i FEAR going to the dentist!
...it hurt. like really bad & still does. apparently it'll be quite "sensitive" for the next couple days. and people wonder why i FEAR going to the dentist!
always, i hope to grow brighter, funnier.i hope to learn to be evenmore well rounded.but right now i cannot be any better than i am.
- maya angelou
after silence, that which comes nearest to expressing the inexpressible, is music.
- aldous huxley
i was not born for one corner, the world is my native land...
1 comments:
HOLY COW! You had a root canal? Those SUCK! I had one too! Just take advil or something to help with the pain. Mine wasn't too bad I just hated that my mouth was numb and I looked like a stroke patient for a few hours! Try walking around campus looking drugged up and numb! hahaha. Not fun. kinda embarassing :P
Post a Comment