can you say...

>> Apr 28, 2009

....heaven!

a website for cupcake recipes!!
i must have woken up on the best side of life today.
can i tell you a secret?
i don't think i've EVER baked anything... all by myself in my life!
(ie. without my mom next to me giving instruction.haha)
yes. don't judge me!
i just don't bake. i eat baked goods though!
today's the day.
i'm making cupcakes!

go check it out
http://www.cupcakerecipes.com/

1 comments:

Kerri May 1, 2009 at 5:57 AM  

I don't bake either. Or cook whatsoever. Actually, I try to avoid the kitchen as much as possible...BUT at the office that I work at has a rule that you bring in the treats for your birthday. I was just thinking that I should try making some cupcakes in a few days when I turn the big 2-3. So thanks for the link...I'll post my results in about a week (if they turn out!)