ring-a-ling a-ling

>> Nov 29, 2009


saw new moon for the 2nd time tonight with a good friend
and i kinda feel like the lady in this pic
good
good movie, good company, yummy popcorn
(which we shared. yes, i shared my box of popcorn. i couldn't believe myself either. i feel like i just cheated on my former self)
and yes, i do want all her rings

image via weheartit

3 comments:

Juanique November 30, 2009 at 6:13 AM  

Chica, I think you have ADHD! 1st, u talk about new moon, 2nd,u talk about popcorn, 3rd you talk about wanting those rings in those pictures. I fail to see ur train of thoughts sometimes, but I love it anyways. :) PS: I want those rings as well!

thobeka November 30, 2009 at 9:19 AM  

haha! funny enough, i type it out as i think it out... so that's how my brain works! crazy.

Iva Messy December 1, 2009 at 7:19 PM  

so many fabulous rings!