a good book
>> Jan 14, 2010
Books can be dangerous. The best ones should be labeled "This could change your life."
~ Helen Exley
i'm looking for a book to read
a really good book. the kind that catches me after the first 5 pages & keeps me up at night
i watch too much tv.
and it's not even tv, it's reruns of tv shows
i also spend way too much time on the internet
i need to disconnect. just a little bit
lame

1 comments:
Thobeka, you are so fun! What great adventures you're having! I was so excited to see that you are stalking my blog! Yey! :) I love it! What exactly are you doing in the Netherlands? mmm....whatever it is, I'm sure it's fun! I had to laugh the other day when I was on Ashton, Idaho and passed a little roadside restaurant where we first introduced you to the infamous, "corn-dog". HA! Remember? That was hilarious! ah, good times. Well, love ya and keep stalking us! We love to hear from you!
Post a Comment