Tagged:

>> Sep 6, 2008

What I was doing 10 years ago: ummm in 8th grade! crazy! Yesterday: Went to the gym at 05:30 and worked a long, good & busy day.... oh and i slept on a BED!! (haven't had one for a week) 5 favorite snacks: Popcorn!, Avocado & cheese on a slice of toast, chutney pretzels, All-in-one bar, ghost pops 5 places I would love to run away to: Durban, Spain, States in the wintertime, the beach & Europe 5 bad habits: a craving for sugary foods, not thinking before i blurt something out, surfing the net rather than working on important things (ha ha), biting my nails, procrastination! 5 things I would never wear: skinny jeans (let's be honest now), earrings (unless it's my wedding day or a really big occassion), alice bands, net stockings, stiletto's probably - i haven't tried 5 pet peeves: bad language, bad/really slow drivers, tactless people, being teased, wierdo's hitting on me! 5 things I like to do: shopping, eating (i won't lie), dance parties in the car, looking for great things on the net, laughing 5 favorite TV shows: Dress my nest, Top design, Will & Grace, Oprah - i won't lie - so you think you can dance These are all bound to change in the next 3 or months... im just like that :)

0 comments: