Dinner, Movie & Jam session for One....
>> Sep 6, 2008
French Toast!! Oh yummmy yum yum :)

So okay, it didn't look as good as the one in this pic, but im sure it tasted just as great! I've been craving it for sooo long and today was the day! haha.
I'm house-sitting for my sister this weekend (and waiting for the arrival of Steven's step sister, who'll be spending a couple days there), and was planning on working on my assignments - but alas, i left ALL my info at the office!!
I was quite annoyed and thought I'd cheer myself up by making a nice unhealthy dinner - yaaay!
I had 2 slices and WOW, it's amazing what food can do for the soul :)
Movie suggestion - Fun with Dick & Jane! It's HILARIOUS! and in some aspects so true to life, in that the experiences they go through so many average go folk understand... yes yes we're not all Jim Carrey fans but he's SO worth watching in this movie.
Go on rent it NOW!

My FAVOURITEST (i have rights to that word!) musician - John Mayer
No matter what mood I'm in, his music always helps and calms me down and gets me up and moving! People find it crazy how I can be such a hip-hop head, but still have a love for Acoustic like music and such, but hey i have a PASSION for music & have somewhat of a lyrical soul :)
I have all his albums and am saving up to get this one - i REALLY NEED it!

0 comments:
Post a Comment