home discoveries?
>> Nov 12, 2008
Since I was about 6 years old, we had this 'odd' yet fun family Sunday tradition... we'd go look at houses on show! i know its somewhat odd, but we'd get back from church, have lunch and go to different neighbourhoods just looking at homes. We all really enjoyed this 'family time' and i miss it now the older kids (haha, i love my sisters) are married and we're all living away from home. but i think, that is what started my fascination with houses... no not to the 'when i grow up i wanna be an architect' extent of fascination but i'll go online and look at house of all categories and not only envision my own dream home (which is pieces of all these masterpieces) but i look at the plans/layouts and how the different rooms function in the space and how much space it has etc. come to think of it, this could also be why some of my favourite TV shows are: Dress My Nest, Top Design, Hidden Potential etc. not sure why im telling you this, but isn't that what blogs are for? haha. its about 18:30 and i don't really feel like going home so i went to one of my favourite websites http://www.dreamhomesource.com/ to see what's new. It's an awesome website, because it has THOUSANDS of different house & home plans in ranges of architectural styles. and it even gives you an estimated cost of buidling the home... Here's a slide show of my lastest discovery:



1 comments:
Oh my gosh!!! I am so happy to see that you are a blogger! I check this more than I do facebook now! Yay!! We are now bloggin buddies!
I'll shoot you an email soon when I go private
Post a Comment