is it only me?
>> Nov 15, 2008
At any given time, I have a wishlist in my trusty little notebook of things I'd like to buy sometime.
There are fairly affordable things that get checked off pretty quickly (Nivea hand cream), things that have to wait a while (cropped trench coat) and things that are pretty much unjustifiable pretty much for the foreseeable future (Louis Vuitton Olympe Stratus GM).
It's not so much that I need to remember that I want these things, but they serve as a motivator, like if I just buckle down and work a little bit harder, they could be mine.
And then, every once in awhile, the list gets pretty bare. It's not that I have everything I want, it's that nothing much is exciting me. I've been to all the stores, clicked around many a website, and I'm just not spotting those I-have-to-have-it items that usually get me all giddy inside.
Is it me? Is it fashion? Have I really reached the end of my wishlist? (Um… and does that mean I can justify the Louis Vuitton bag?)
I'd love to hear what's at the top of *your* wishlist at the moment. Christmas (and my birthday) is coming, after all! I'd like to have something on my list for Santa.
Comment away!
0 comments:
Post a Comment