inbetween helping out my bro-inlaw with a couple work things, babysitting, trying to get some sleep etc... i was lucky enough to sneek in a couple movies:
always, i hope to grow brighter, funnier.i hope to learn to be evenmore well rounded.but right now i cannot be any better than i am.
- maya angelou
after silence, that which comes nearest to expressing the inexpressible, is music.
- aldous huxley
i was not born for one corner, the world is my native land...
2 comments:
I've seen all of these and as a proffesional nanny, I have to say that the movies definatly get me through. I also wanted to be a chef so the "No Reservations" was most definatly one of my favorites....where do we find a man who will make us pancakes and Italian?
Loved No reservation!! 27 Dresses....well it was ok for me. Wouldnt want to see it again. and Mrs Doubtfire....I know I've seen it and I remember liking it but that was like a million years ago. I'm old!
Post a Comment