Just cant get enough...
>> Apr 10, 2009
Or is it maybe an addictive personality? Either way i fear for the man who will marry me :) i dont have a car this whole long weekend! Nothing, niks, nada! Said goodbye to the precious rental on friday morning "goodbye yaris, you have served me well"... I thought i was going to crazy this morning! So much i wanted to do, but no means to do it. Then, i realised id bought 'breaking dawn' & needed to read it! That's ALL i did today! I finished the Twilight Saga...wow, really? Then, i have no internet access at home so i pray in gratitude for my trusty phone! I shudder to think how much money i've spent facebooking & blog reading... And now too impatient to wait till tuesday i post using my handy Nokia E65. This'll be my 130th post, what a great way to commemorate this day! Hahaha. Makes you wonder how i'd survive without technology. Never really thought myself to be that kind of person. Oh goodness, im addicted to the world wide web...
1 comments:
I've also been thinking that I have a very addictive personality! I do the same thing as you, check FB with my phone when I've been away from the computer for awhile. I just need to see what everyone is up to!
Anyway, good luck for your weekend without a car! I'm sure you'll be fine; walking can be a nice change of pace!
Post a Comment