Apartment 13
>> Jun 2, 2009
update...
the living room & my balcony are still cluttered with boxes & garbage, but we're moving in anyway!
as you can see from some of the pics we had to assemble our furniture... ALL OF IT! the beds, the couch, the shelves, the tables etc etc EVERYTHING!
we love you IKEA! haha.
hilbert & the missionaries are coming to help take out all the garbage on wednesday, so we can start cleaning/sanitising the place so it's actually liveable! im so excited to finally move in (tomorrow hopefully)
1 comments:
Hi! This is Tierra. I was checking my site meter tonight and came across your blog. So, like the snooper that I am...Here I am :)
However did you get to my blog? PLEASE NOTE first, that I dont mind at all...Thanks for checking in. It's always nice to meet new people.
So, I just wanted to say thanks for coming to my blog and you have great taste in music and style! Your blog is really neat! And you live in Holland? How awesome is that. I've never been outside of the states before. Hope everything is going well for you and that you have a great week.
T.
PS. I realize I have the no commenting thing on my blog but you can email if you like.
PSS. Did I mention how awesome your playlist is? It is.
Just so you know :)
Post a Comment