gavin degraw... you make my heart go bittily bump!
>> Jun 2, 2009
guess where i was tonight/last night till this morning - GAVIN DEGRAW concert in Amsterdam!
he is pretty much AMAZING :)
i love nothing more than going to a live show that's so brilliant it makes you fall inlove with the music all over again.
i went with Chynna & Alexis - just a fun girls night out.
after getting stuck in bad traffic, we arrived at the show just in time (made a Burger King run for dinner) & found relatively good spots amongs the crowd.
the show lasted about 2hours & so worth the trip!
he's a must-see live!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qV9mMNoJl4A
*note to self* don't ever drive in Amsterdam again!
1 comments:
Thats cool!!! but not as cool as THE NEW MOON TEASER TRAILER!!!! heheeh. but still pretty cool. I lvoe tim McGraw....I mean Gavin Degraw :) call me again. I love you, I need a friend to talk to and I want to hear all about Holland
Post a Comment