allow me to re-introduce myself
>> Oct 11, 2009
I belong to the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints
When I'm going a through a low period of my life, I tend to forget or rather, not rely on those things that have kept me grounded all my life
I, also realise that it's such a blessing to remember how my faith/testimony makes me feel
i hope. "we learn to cultivate hope, the same way we learn to walk, one step at a time"
i hope. "we learn to cultivate hope, the same way we learn to walk, one step at a time"
“This thing which we call testimony is the great strength of the Church. It is the wellspring of faith and activity. It is difficult to explain. It is difficult to quantify . . . , yet it is as real and powerful as any force on the earth.”
Gordon B. Hinckley, “Testimony,” Ensign, May 1998, 69
0 comments:
Post a Comment